Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

White on White drop strings and roses

This cake took me several days to make because I came down with bronchitis, a throat infection and a viral upper respiratory tract infection.

I started baking at the end of last week and slowing pulling it together over the weekend, a little at a time in between resting.

I wasn’t able to attend my final class due to being sick. I’m pretty sure this cake will be dry now too (not to mention covered in germs :o(

Final cake for course III class IV


10” x 4” and a 6”x 3” with separator plate and column construction.
Italian cream cakes (made with walnuts, pecans, coconut and buttermilk) with cream cheese buttercream frosting.

This is my first attempt at drop strings and second attempt at ruffle and a double ruffled garland.


No comments:

Post a Comment