Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Cake Ball Truffles

A big flat screen, surround sound, homemade Philly cheese steaks in a football shape (hubby made these..they were delish!), tons of homemade salsa, queso, 7 layer dip, homemade pot stickers, mini taters, roasted red pepper dip, strawberries and fruit dip, cold beer, oodles of liquor, margarita’s, cocktails, a endless supply of wine, the game on and lots of Good Friends!...

...and Steelers and Packers Cake Ball Truffles in the shape of footballs!


 my super"bowl" of Oreo cream cheese truffles 


 



they were awful to roll into this shape, and piping on white chocolate was not easy


I ran out of time to pick out the best footballs for the photos..so lets pretend these are the good ones.


Go Packers!

3 comments:

  1. Ugh!Sorry I ruined your awesome food pic by boozin' it up in the background!!!! Nice job on all your cakes btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I've learn
    thiѕ put up and if ӏ may just I deѕіre to counsеl you fеw
    inteгеstіng things or advice.
    Perhaps уou cοuld write next articleѕ relаting to thiѕ
    article. Ӏ ԁeѕire to rеad more issues apprоximately it!


    Feel free to vіѕit my pagе george Ohm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellеnt blog heгe! Also уοur web site loads up fast!
    What web hoѕt are you usіng? Can Ι get your affіliate link to your host?
    Ӏ ωiѕh my ωebsite loaded up aѕ
    fast as yours lol

    my blog post varistor symbol  :: ::

    ReplyDelete