Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa (crashed) in the snow



This is a quick cake I pulled together one evening for a pot luck we had a work last friday (the day after the tartan cake was due) it’s cute but not my favorite. (I had a few glasses of a really lovely cabernet sauvignon while making it and honestly after a few dozen cakes in 3 weeks I was tired..Santa ended up with cankles...lol )




so here is Santa crashed in the snow (maybe it’s just how I was feeling??) anyways, is Chocolate cake with milk chocolate truffle filling and vanilla butter cream icing. Santa’s legs are homemade rice cereal treats covered in vanilla fondant with butter cream as well. The whole cake is heavily covered in shimmer cake dust, cake sparkles and iridescent cake sparkly flakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment