Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nuts about you! Valentines Day Cake

Happy Valentine’s Day!



 

This is a red velvet heart cake with a white cake (colored pink) heart shaped cake in the center of the cake (not shown – hopefully I’ll remember to take photos of it when we cut into the center)




The red velvet cake is icing in buttercream and the rosettes are sprinkled with pink sanding sugar and white iridescent cake sparkle flakes, then adorned with white candy hearts (wish the photos were better)






Squirrels are pink colored white cake with chocolate and peanut butter Buttercream. Their tails are graham crackers cut and then frosted. The only fondant on this cake is their noses! The heart they are holding is a graham cracker as well with the wording done with an edible marker "Nuts about You" (I wrote a love note to my husband on the back of the heart...)






(I think the squirrels look a bit like beavers..)



My son's Valentines day cards (thanks for the idea pintrest!) I think they came out cute!









Happy Valentines Day to my boys! Love you guys!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative site. Where else could I am getting that
    kind of information written in such an ideal approach?

    I've a venture that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

    Look at my webpage - Borse Gucci Ufficiale

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
    web address and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

    Also visit my website - Converse Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Here is my page Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every bit of
    it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you post…

    Feel free to visit my website; abercrombiebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to every one, because I am really keen of reading this weblog's post
    to be updated daily. It contains good data.

    my page ... slc-wireless.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

    my webpage - Oakley Holbrook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi friends, how is everything, and what you would like
    to say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view
    its genuinely awesome in favor of me.

    Also visit my webpage :: Jordan Femme

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied
    that you just shared this useful information with us.

    Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for
    sharing.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: www.earlylearningpreschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web page; Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I can genuinely take helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.


    my website ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is among the most significant info for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Have a look at my web blog Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  12. If some one wants expert view about blogging and
    site-building afterward i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this weblog,
    Keep up the fastidious job.

    Visit my web page - Borse Gucci

    ReplyDelete